<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Where to now?

Joli is leaving. I can’t tell if she was fired or if she wants to leave… though it’s probably a mixture of both. Esmeralda and she have come head to head more than a few times in the past 6 weeks and I think they’ve had enough of each other.

At lunch yesterday, with swollen puffy red eyes, she hastily stuffed a note in my pocket asking for my cell number and briefly wrote that she may be leaving today. I talked to her this morning and she said will still be here… but only until a replacement is found. In the meantime, she will be looking for new work. I’m not sure how this is going to happen because she never leaves the house except to go to the market, go to church with the family, or visit home on the rare occasion.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?