<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Hello all!

Thank-you much to all of you who visit this blog regularly. However... I should inform you that there will likely be no new posts until the new year as I am currently travelling with Andrea, another CCI volunteer. We have 3 weeks off for Christmas holidays and are spending it on the carribbean side of Guatemala and Honduras. We're not having lots of luck encountering internet cafés as frequently as we're use to so I apologize if I can't reply to your emails right away.

In the meantime... Feliz Navidad y Prospero Nuevo Año!

If you're bored though, here's a game I always enjoy that you can check out: Spaced Penguin

Until 2006... Best Wishes and Happy Holidays!!


PS - Evo "the United States' worst nightmare" Morales won the Bolivian election!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?