<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I got royally pissed off by the Sportchek manager today at Metrotown. There's a lot I could say, but here I'll just write that he was a dork. I don't think I've ever gotten that mad before. Mad to the point where I was actually upset and nearly cried. I couldn't believe how undeniably anal he was, and don't retailers typically have a "customer first" policy? Guh! Anyways...

Had a lovely evening today enjoying drinks on the patio of Fiddlehead Joe's with a few friends from EWB and Alan. It was just what I had hoped for - a relaxed end to the day overlooking water, no rain, and pleasant company. As we left I got to thinking about friends who have had an impact in my life. Many of these I met during university and many of them are gone or about to leave. It sucks. I guess I shouldn't complain as I'm among the ranks of those who are spending the next bit of their lives away from Vancouver, but really, it still sucks.

Hehe, I suppose I should try to focus on who is [still] here.

But there are so many I miss. And will miss.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?